Make your own skin care products
SPECIAL PLUSH FOLLY PRICE OF ONLY £10.00 - RRP £14.99
If you would like Sally to sign a dedication in the book please let us know what you would like written in the customer comments box or put 'dedication - Sally's words' if you would like Sally to choose what to write.
Back to the book - If treated and nourished properly your skin will be healthy and glowing, making you feel good and look great.
This book will guide you through creating your own personal range of skincare applications, tailored to your particular skin type - or anybody else's. The products made use natural ingredients where possible, and throughout the book you will find details of the purpose and benefits of the ingredients used. You will also learn about ingredients that can be substituted so that you can adapt the recipes to suit your or others' needs.
In this book you will discover how to:
* Choose essential oils that are useful for treating different skin conditions
* Design and create a range of products including a cleanser, toner, face mask and moisturising cream
* Identify the ingredients that are beneficial in handmade skincare products
* Make informed choices on which ingredients are most appropriate for different skin conditions
* Make tinctures and infusions to use in your products
* Store your products to ensure that they are fresh and safe to use
About the Author
Sally Hornsey runs Plush Folly, a private cosmetic training company, specialising in a range of cosmetic making workshops, kits and home study courses. Sally has taught many students how to design a range of skincare products for their own use and has given students the skills and knowledge they need to establish a flourishing business.
See Mixed Gems review